Monday, December 24, 2007

A letter to God

    Dear God, first I want to thank you for the good year that I've had. However, I a few request. Now, I know that this might sound a bit needy of me, but hear me out. first, I humbly ask you to help those that are in most need. There are 39 million Americans in the US alone that wake up with very little. Then there are those countless number of people around this globe who can't afford to feed their families, because they can't find work. there are those people who are suffering from sicknesses that do have cures but can't afford to buy them.      

    There are many people who can't send their kids to school, Money is always an issue. Aside from that, I ask that you would help those illegal immigrants who have become the targets of political campaigns that use them to help their political agendas, to help those suffering from racial bigotry who are misguided and need direction. Also, I would ask to help find cures to such diseases such cancer, and lupus and Aids, and many other sicknesses so that no one has to lose someone that they love. And last but not least, If you are so mighty and powerful, please put and end to the wars around the world and let us live in peace. I know you are able to do this, please help. 

Truly yours, A believer!.. Jac. 

PS Thanks for giving me the best family ever.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

a totally awesome post! Love and hugs from Valey Girl.